Principle of High Frequency Induction Heating Adhesion
Types of Sealing Containers
- Excellent impact resistance at low temperatures.
- Has better heat resistance(melting point 160 degrees) than polyethylene containers.
- Transparency is not as good as PET but better than polyethylene.
- It is used for retort food packaging and hot-filling or products that later need to be pasteurized.
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Excellent transparency, used for food containers such as beverage.
- Not suitable for hot filling or products for pasteurization due to insufficient heat resistance of the containers.
Styrene resin (Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene, ABS)
Polyvinyl chloride, PVC
Crystalline Polyethylene Terephthalate, CPET
- Excellent moldability but insufficient impact strength and heat resistance.
- Insufficient resistance to chemicals, weak to oil.